Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Well spent last night doing a LO about my daughter. I was moaning yesterday about how much she chatters, so I gave the LO the title " Little Miss Chatterbox. I've decided I really must start using different colours apart from pink, although last night I did manage to add a bit of brightly coloured paper!
The weather has been lovely here today, so now my daughter has gone to bed, I'm off to give Alfie (the car) a good wash and polish.
Also I managed to have the roof down today, but must remember to put sun-cream on before I go out, A bit of a pinkish nose tonight!!

3 comments:

Jax said...

Great LO, Thanks for Sharing
Jackie x

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, love this page , i have just tagged you hope you dont mind , check out my blog for details, thanks

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»