Sunday, May 14, 2006

Well I've been tagged
Don't really know what this is? But will give it a go!
Here goes
5 things in my Fridge,
1. Wine
2. chicken tikka
3. uneaten easter eggs
4. rocket salad
5. milk

5 things in my wardrobe
1. Black trouser
2. lots of jeans
3. lots of boots
4. karen millen leather bomber jacket (it was such a bargain had to have it)
5. t'shirts lots of them

1. 5 things in my handbag
1. Baby wipes
2. mobile
3. cigarettes (bad I know!)
4. Purse
5. Lip gloss

5 things in my car
1. cds
2. sunglasses
3. polishing cloths
4. garage remote
5. air freshner


5 things in my sky plus
1. lazy towm
2. wild geese
3. football last game at highbury
4. footballers wives uncovered
5. the real goodfellas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeh you done it!,fills a space! love your preg test lo i did one of those i must post it,