Monday, May 15, 2006

Been having a lovely time tonight creating a LO with some beautiful papers I bought from Scrapagogo. To tell you the truth I have had them for nearly a week now, and just couldn't bring myself to use them! Printed out a lovely picture I had of Mia , my daughter with her 2nd cousin, Rebecca. They had a lovely time over Easter, and it was Mia's first real "sleepover". I co-ordinated the papers with the girls clothes and I am really pleased with the result. It is the first time I have used my sewing machine on a LO , although some of the stitching is a bit wonky! Ah well practice makes perfect. In the last few days I have subscribed to the Scrapagogo monthly kit, just hope I am pleased with it, I'm sure I will be as everyone raves about it. Just can't wait now until mid-June to receive it. Well I will sign off now, but will post more LO's as I pluck up the courage to use the gorgeous "Cherry Arte" papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.