Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well after reading a post on UK scrappers have decide to subscribe to the blog prompy. I really don't update often enough and this gives me an opprtunity to do so!
So the question is:
Who are the people you've met that you gained the most from?

This is a hard one, Probably my main person is my husband, he has taught me to be more layed back and not to get so stressed out about things
Obviously my parents have given me alot, my mother has taught me patience and my father has taught me lots of pratical skills and to work hard in my life.

Well since I blogged last I have been on holiday, which was lovely, whilst on holiday we celebrated my hubby's 40th and my dad's 70th.
Must admited have only done a little scrapping since getting home, but hope to get alot more done in the winter months!
Will sign off now, heres hoping the new prompt will encourage me to blog more often.
Have included a recent LO I have done using the scrapagogo kit.

No comments: